WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teddy's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teddy's

Teddy's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Teddy's GM application   Teddy's GM application Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:01 pm

1:: What's you IRL name? My name is Kevin cyclops

2:: How old are you? I am 15 years old rendeer

3:: What's your in-game main character name? My ingame character name is Teddy afro

4:: Why would you like to be GM? [color=blue]I love being GM's on servers. I love watching small servers grow large and I love helping other players with problems. I like to play WoW ALOT. I like being a GM because it instrestes me. pig

5:: Do you have any GM experience? Yes I have had atleast 6 months of GM expirience. flower

6:: If question 5 is yes, how what server, how long and why did you get kicked/left from the staff. I have went 3 months on a server called The-Ultimate-Server it went down because of the lack of donations. They are trying to make a new server. The other 3 months was from all Gm servers. I left all of them because of all of the people that crash the server. Mad . I cant even name all of them because I have been on so many.

7:: Why should we select you to become a part of our staff?
I am a nice person and respect the server. I work well with other players and GM's. I also have a sence of humor.

8:: Do you know how to script (Java, C++) (If you don't, it's ok... We won't decline your application cause you don't.) [color=black]To be honest I dont know much. But I do know about making custom weapons, armor, and NPC. But I already seen that you know that. albino

9:: Give us a few general information about yourself. I can dedicate 30 - 40 hours a week. I love to play sports. I like to have fun. I can be serious when needed. I play xbox 360 my gamertag is Dence47. I have a mic for computer and xbox. And my parents are devorced. elephant

10:: Anything else you would like to share with us? That is it. Everything you need to know about me is above. lol! Sleep cyclops Razz
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM application   Teddy's GM application Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Good application. Not alot of grammar mistakes, that's what I like in applications.

I think we will need GMs.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM application   Teddy's GM application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Since we don't know who will get GM, JoJo decided to make a "contest". You, Bambiy, Nightmare and Thore will have to recruit players. The 2 ones that will recruit more people will have a BIG chance to be GM. If you're 3rd, that does not mean you will be denied, but you will need good GM skills.

Make a list of your recruited players here, IN ONE POST!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM application   Teddy's GM application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Teddy's GM application
Page 1 of 1