WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bambiy's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambiy
Trial GM
Trial GM
Bambiy

Bambiy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am

1:: What's you IRL name?
Sara Frödin

2:: How old are you?

3:: What's your in-game main character name?

Fade

4:: Why would you like to be GM?

Well i would want to be GM to help this community to build up this server and make it stronger so
more ppls will join us.

5:: Do you have any GM experience?

Actully,yes i do have GM Expericence,Admin Experience,Host experience.

6:: If question 5 is yes, how what server, how long and why did you get kicked/left from the staff.

I have got all this because i had 2-3 servers on my own but it didnt work out taht well, i think Overlord knows that i've had that Razz
like Configs - World/Realm and others . dont remeber the others so i know how to the some stuffies! Razz
i also know most of the commands for a GM,Admin but i think i need to refresh my memmory alil.
and i know how to make NPCs,Items and stuffs so dont worry about that.
i know how to fix,like remove a thing from a lil from DB and stuffs. i know all about the DB (Almost) i think.
and i ofc know how to Help ppls.

7:: Why should we select you to become a part of our staff?

I wanna be apart of your staff because i want it to hold and help ppls and also try make it Bigger,stronger and funnier to play on !
Just saying that i would help the server ALOT if i would join your staff by atleast giving me a chance. i know everything i need to know almost so dont worry about that. Im the best GM you can find
right now,im sure for that because i have lots of Experience and this is kinda unkown server but that could be a change.

8:: Do you know how to script (Java, C++) (If you don't, it's ok... We won't decline your application cause you don't.)

No i dont think so.. but i know how to like... Make a Music player with Java Script and others and some HTML and that kind of stuffs.. easy parts ^.-

9:: Give us a few general information about yourself.

Im a Mature,helpfull and nice person that could help the server with a new fresh start.
and Im a girl so i dont got any problems with my anger. Lol xD

10:: Anything else you would like to share with us?

I dont know that much becasue i started this server today but im sure that Overlord know that im nice,helpfull,nice and an experience person. i hope you will give me chance to INCREASE my Knowledge and help out more and other stuffs.. just want to say that im right GIRL for the job.

Moderator App

3:: How many posts do you have on our forums? (Since the forum is new, someone with only a few posts won't see his application declined.)

1 im afraid.

4:: Do you have any experience with websites/forums?

Yes i do actully. i have made www.exalted.wowrpg.org with own design and stuffs and with some script.

5:: How much time are you gonna spend on forums a day?

Well i maybe play comp 5h a day or more. so i could be on everytime when im on the computer.

6:: Give us some general information about yourself.

Aldready done /\

7:: Anything you would like to know? (EDITED).

Yes i wish to ask,is it possible to be Both Moderator/GM? Because im applying for both. you can decline 1 if you dont like 1 but .. Be respective and Give me a chance... ;>
i can do both. not so hard but cant do everything by myself..
I can websites and stuffs,and everything.

- If you decline the GM app,so ask me to make a new Moderator App if you didnt like this because 1-3,6 is in the GM app aldready.

- if you decline moderator and not GM app let me know.

- If you decline both,please tell me what i did wrong.

- If you Accepting both,then you will know i will make my best all the time. (will do if im only GM or moderator to).

So have fun.. dont look at my Playtime. it will be bigger (promise Very Happy)

Ah well.. 1 more thing.. Im swedish and GMT +1.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Bambiy... It's dadouboy Very Happy.

First of all, your application is really great.

Then, I know you are a really nice and that I can trust you. I know you have a great leadership and that you are very friendly. I know you know WoW very well and everything that goes with server configs or database. It's a 100% vote for me... I'll ask JoJo, the owner first, but I'm pretty sure you will have a position.

Good luck,

Overlord
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Since we don't know who will get GM, JoJo decided to make a "contest". You, Teddy and Thore will have to recruit players. The 2 ones that will recruit more people will have a BIG chance to be GM. If you're 3rd, that does not mean you will be denied, but you will need good GM skills.

Make a list of your recruited players here, IN ONE POST!

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Bambiy
Trial GM
Trial GM
Bambiy

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:22 am

If so im out for the GM thing..

i wont recruit players because i want to be a GM.

i found it childish and pointless...

By getting ppls on the serv by recruiting ppls and getting your app is getting declined for that is realy pointles.

i would search around on All the WoW Private servers and put the server on all and make a VOTE System so it could be lots better. or else we cant get more than 10 ppls.. and they will quit because of all the bugs u have..

And a Beginner GM that wonn GM Powers just because he recruited them ain't gonna help you that much.

Thank you,
Bambiy.

I wont stop play this server because i wont get gm (i guess).
but 1 thing i have to tell u.

By getting GM by a contest there u recruit ppls to the server is real fuck'd up.
if i guys keep doing stuffs like that this server isnt gonna be a serious server.

Enough from me.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:24 pm

i agree..
Being a gm isnt all about getting people to join ur server
GJ bambiy
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:51 pm

It's not my decision, but you have to know that your application will not be declined if you don't recruit any players. We just wanna know if you can help us bringing more players, because this is what we actually need. Also, we're currently trying to make a vote panel, but we need someone who can help us. THIS would be a very good reason to get GM.
Back to top Go down
Bambiy
Trial GM
Trial GM
Bambiy

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm

yah im here overlord.. i have been sick whole week.. sry <,<
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Bambiy, enought posts in this thread. I can't be on tomorrow, but try to log on this weekend so we can seriously talk about your application with JoJo. This is a yes for me, and probably for JoJo once he talks with you to know a bit about your GM skills.
[Closed]
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Congrats, you are now a Trial-GM! Since that was between you, Teddy and Thore, and Thore AND Teddy left, you are now a part of our staff. One thing, you will have to talk with JoJo about your GM skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bambiy's GM Application   Bambiy's GM Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Bambiy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1