WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deity's Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare

Deity's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Deity's Gm Application   Deity's Gm Application Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:50 pm

1:: What's you IRL name?
Paul Tran

2:: How old are you?
16 years old
3:: What's your in-game main character name? Deity

4:: Why would you like to be GM? I'd like to be a GM because I have alot of time and i like helping people and i think i can use these to help out the server by helping people when they need help.

5:: Do you have any GM experience? I have had a few months of experience but then they had way to many gm's and i picked to leave the staff group because want the best for people. The server was WoWBlood.

6:: If question 5 is yes, how what server, how long and why did you get kicked/left from the staff. Read #5

7:: Why should we select you to become a part of our staff? I'm good with helping people and i try my best at what i do.

8:: Do you know how to script (Java, C++) (If you don't, it's ok... We won't decline your application cause you don't.) I don't know anything about Java Scripting but the only thing i can do with editing is making Custom Sets Such as Weapons, armor, pendants, rings, etc.

9:: Give us a few general information about yourself. I play Xbox when im not needed, I play Basketball and football when fall season and winter season comes, I live in Michigan and since the weather and economy sucks here no one has jobs. I'm not planning to drop out of high school because i know i need to be educated so im going to college next year since i skipped 2 grades. I can play Wow up to 3-5 hours week days and as much time on weekends.

10:: Anything else you would like to share with us? That is pretty much it

-Paul aka Deity

Last edited by God on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name God was Taken)
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deity's Gm Application   Deity's Gm Application Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Fine application. We will need more information tho and you will have to play a bit on the server. Also, I will have to rename your forum's account name. I renamed myself God yesterday and Jeje (the co-owner) said that was a bit offensive. Please let me know your desired username, if you don't tell me in the next 2 days, I'll rename your forum account Deity.

Thanks for you cooperation,

Overlord.
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deity's Gm Application   Deity's Gm Application Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Since we don't know who will get GM, JoJo decided to make a "contest". You, Bambiy, Teddy and Thore will have to recruit players. The 2 ones that will recruit more people will have a BIG chance to be GM. If you're 3rd, that does not mean you will be denied, but you will need good GM skills.

Make a list of your recruited players here, IN ONE POST!

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deity's Gm Application   Deity's Gm Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Deity's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1