WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bugs i have found

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
msm_17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
msm_17

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:57 pm

I will post all the bugs i find here.
note some of these bugs i have already reported to the staff.

1. I had a human warlock and got him to around lvl 50 (can't remember what lvl exactly i deleted him) and i went to get upgrades at lock trainer, i got all them i could but there was one that was green like i could get it (i had enough money of course) but when i would click to buy it nothing would happen.(already reported to staff)

2. i have a wand on my mage and when you try to shoot it, it just holds it back and never shoots.

3. the arrows and bullets in the old mall, if you buy a lot of one kind you get one shoot but it takes the money..(yes i did make sure it didn't just look like that)

4. if you click training grounds on the teleporter it takes you to the new mall and if you click mall it takes you to the old mall then from that teleporter if you click training grounds it takes you to the training grounds. (already reported to staff)

5. on the teleporter if you click main menu it takes you to dead wind pass. (already reported to staff)

6. after i clicked main menu and it toke me to dead wind i teleported to stormwind (i was on my mage) and the trade and general chats never changed.. if i type /1 it still says dead wind general. (which this really doesn't matter since we don't need trade and general chats.) this just might be a problem later on.

7. space between the walls in training ground that you can walk through to get out of the training ground. (already reported to staff and fixed)

8. some shops in the new mall will not open they are:
item Enhancement
<temporary>

9. Invisible npcs. sometimes you will get attacked by invisible npcs. the ones i know off are a troll whelp in the whelp cave in cold ridge valley. a training blob on training road (it is by the big gorillas) also on training road by the big gorillas is a another invisible npc.. can't remember it's name though but it is not as weak as the blob one...

10. two of the projectile/ammo pouch shop guys right beside each other at the horde mall

11. alliance can use a teleporter to get to the horde mall but there is not a teleporter there that will let them get back.

12. I have known this one for awhile but i just didn't know if you meant to or not...on the training road there are some big tarantula looking spiders but you have them named training elemental lol. oh and the water elementals are called training blob...

13. if you teleport while in a druidic feral form when you get to the place you teleported to you look like you are in the feral form but you lose the buffs of it then you gota recast it to get them back (not really anything bad)

14. this is really just another effect of the other druid feral form glitch if you teleport while in a feral form when you get where ever you teleported to you can get out a mount and ride it while your person still looks like the feral.

15. every time i cast lightning strike with my shaman my WoW has a error and crashes. (this only happens if the lightning strike kills them)

16. arrows and bullets in the mall are only one shot and you can only have one at a time....

17. when my warrior crits it is always 17k+ and a 17k+ hit is not recognized by the game so my crits take no hp but it says it takes that much... anything below 17k does do damage though..

18. well i had 245 razor arrows and shot one still had 245..so inf arrows?

19. i have known this one for a while but i just wanted to make sure it was a bug not a connection problem, i have tried this for a couple of days now and each time i shoot one of those training blobs with a bow i get dced... and i know it is not my connection...

20. i teleported to training road and i could see the spirit healer while i was alive... here is pic

21. there are two shop npcs named Aemara in hunters reach (dalaran) there right beside each other.. there is also two sandra bartans in the legerdemain lounge
<Bowyer> <barmaid>
from what i see there are a lot of double npcs in dalaran.

22. well look at the pic and you will see the bug...
bugs i have found Untitled-2

23. when you use metamorphosis (warlock) you do not change into the demon looking form but you get the buffs and you can use the spells that you can only use in metamorphosis.

24. I teleported to dun morogh and when it loaded i fell through the map and kept falling for around 30 sec then died...

25. On the teleporter i clicked the barrens but instead it teleported me to teldrassil. (night elf starting point) oh and it was the pool thing for that one quest that it teleported me to not the teleporter.

26. On the teleporter i clicked Tanaris but it teleported me out into the middle on the veiled sea....I got stuck trying to get back to shore lol.. here is pic
https://2img.net/h/i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff347/msm_16_2008/Stuck.png

Last edited by msm_17 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 pm

4,5 and 6 are really important, I will tell JoJo about it if he doesn't look at your post. Thanks for reporting your bugs!

Last edited by Overlord on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
msm_17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
msm_17

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm stuck in the air and i can't get out if i try to teleport it says you can't do that while moving.... so whenever one of you guys get on could you please get me out of the air :p
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

*Fixed and removed list*
12. Fixed and remove from thread.

Last edited by Overlord on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
msm_17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
msm_17

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 am

Thank you.
and i don't know if this is a bug or not but if it isn't bug could you tell me what it is lol here is pic
bugs i have found E6dz2gtcznuku_wow_gm_only_waypoint

and that one bug is not fixed cause i got my mage stuck in the air again...lol
some how i have managed to get all four of my guys stuck...
1. msm: floating in air over the sea cause of the teleport glitch.
2. msmwar: died at hordemall and can't get back to the body and there is no spirit healer at the thing.( can't get back cause the graveyard thing is in a canyon.
3. msmdruid: teleported to northrend but there was no way back and couldn't find another teleporter so i tried to swim to eastern kingdoms and there was some kind of glitch i got to the island according to the map i was right on it but i couldn't see it...here is pic
https://2img.net/h/i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff347/msm_16_2008/Untitled-7.png
Since i couldn't get there i let my self drown and now my ghost is on northrend where there is no spirit healer and it would not help me any good to walk the way to the other island to spawn where i can't get anywhere from so...
(all these got stuck searching for glitches ) lol
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 am

Summoned all his chars back in leveling road.

Last edited by Overlord on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
msm_17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
msm_17

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:34 am

another bug the draenei starting place teleporter is for horde only...(and the draenei are alliance)
Back to top Go down
Bambiy
Trial GM
Trial GM
Bambiy

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:35 pm

nice catches.. but somehow i cant help any1 out because my "GM powers is nerfed"
Back to top Go down
msm_17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
msm_17

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:41 pm

well the next time any of you gms get on could you get all my following characters unstuck(just put them in training ground)
msmmagefire
msmlock
msmdruidh
msmdkh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bugs i have found Empty
PostSubject: Re: bugs i have found   bugs i have found Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

bugs i have found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum