WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thores Gm App !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thore

Thores Gm App ! Empty
PostSubject: Thores Gm App !   Thores Gm App ! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:37 am

1 What's you IRL name ? My Name Is Jake

2 How old are you ? Well Im 16 And I Will Be 17 In June

3 What's your in-game main character name ? Thore

4 Why would you like to be GM ? Truthfuly T Have Not Seen A Server Will This Much Promise. U Have A Grate Mall And The Best Lv Rode Im Looking Forward To Work With jojo,god,And All The Other Gms Very Happy

5 Do you have any GM experience ? Yes Plenty

6 If Question 5 is yes, how what server, how long and why did you get kicked/left from the staff ? I Was A Gm On 2 Server Be For Darkwow And Exiwow. I Wus A Gm On Dark Wow For All Most 3 Years It Shut Down In 2006 Because Of Money Problems. Then 2 Weeks Later I Joined Exiwow I Was A Gm Thare for 1 3/4 Years lol! The Owner Had To Go To College So He Had To Shut It Down.

7 Why should we select you to become a part of our staff ? Well i Am Very Dedicated I Will Be On 4-6 Hours A Day. I Think And U Will To That I Will Be A Very Good Gm

8 Do you know how to script (Java, C++) ? A Little I No Mostly C+ But I No A Little C+ and C# Shocked

9 Give us a few general information about yourself ? We My Name Is Jake I Live In Florida, I Play Lots Of Xbox And Basketball, I Go To Private School The School Is On Computers so I Can Play Wow at School And Check On The Server At Any Time.

10 Anything else you would like to share with us ? Well I Wood Like To Say That Even If I Dont Become A Gm I Will Be On This Server For A Very Long time

Thores Gm App ! Gmappp
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

Thores Gm App ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thores Gm App !   Thores Gm App ! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 am

Good application, but alot of grammar mistakes and need a few more informations. I think we will need a few GMs tho, your application will be considered later when JoJo log in! Also, my name is not God anymore... changed from Overlord to God, then God to Overlord again... It's Overlord now Very Happy

Good luck.

Also, REGISTER!
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

Thores Gm App ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thores Gm App !   Thores Gm App ! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Since we don't know who will get GM, JoJo decided to make a "contest". You, Teddy, Bambiy and Nightmare will have to recruit players. The 2 ones that will recruit more people will have a BIG chance to be GM. If you're 3rd, that does not mean you will be denied, but you will need good GM skills.

Make a list of your recruited players here, IN ONE POST!

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

Thores Gm App ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thores Gm App !   Thores Gm App ! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Thores Gm App !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Legacy :: Applications :: [Open] GM Applications.-
Jump to: