WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teddy's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dence47

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Teddy's GM app   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:02 am

1:: What's you IRL name?
My real life name is Kevin. Very Happy

2:: How old are you?

I am 16 years old. Cool (my birthday happened over the time I was off)

3:: What's your in-game main character name? bounce
My ingame name is Teddy and Blink.

4:: Why would you like to be GM? rendeer
I would like to be a GM on this WoW server because I see that its small and I can help alot with, custom items, getting more players, spending time into making sure everything is right. Also being a Game MAster iseent all fun and game you have to be be serious at times when needed.

5:: Do you have any GM experience? Twisted Evil
Yes, I have had 7 months in Game Master expirience.

6:: If question 5 is yes, how what server, how long and why did you get kicked/left from the staff. cat
One of the server that I played on was called The-Ultimate-Server. It was shut down from lack of donations. The server I am Co-Owner on I still play, but the owner is having some problem with his internet connection there for I decided to play on some diffrent servers. (If I do get choosen for this Game Master application I will make time for comming on this server and the other server equally.

7:: Why should we select you to become a part of our staff?You should select me to be part of your staff because im : well trained in beign a Game Master, I know how to use the data base, I can keep players under control, I will spend money to put ads on websites Suspect (gtop100.....ect), I will make sure everyone has something to do on the server. I am nice to everyone (even the people that are beign mean to me Crying or Very sad I will make, do, or say anything you want me to do.

8:: Do you know how to script (Java, C++) (If you don't, it's ok... We won't decline your application cause you don't.)Im sorry I do not know much scripts such as Java, C++. Arrow bom

9:: Give us a few general information about yourself.I love to play paintball any time any were. I like to play sports such as football, hockey, lacrosse, lacrosse, and tennis. I have a XPS DELL laptop. I have 1 cat. (other 2 died). I have a Xbox 360. confused

10:: Anything else you would like to share with us?
santa
To be honsest the reason I wasent playing on this server much was because I was in the hospital. I had lime disease from playing paintball in the woods..and a deer tick got onto me. I was able to play some times for a short ammount of time because my mother brought my laptop with her. So if your mad at me for not being on that fine..im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM app   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Ok, first of all, Teddy, the reason you gave me before you left was that you wanted to make a server and you wanted to play some other servers. Anyways, both versions are fine to me.

Your application is very good tho, I know you spent time in it.

However, I can't trust that you will be on 2 servers at the same time, so I highly suggest that you prove you can be active. If you are not, you will be demoted.

I'll talk with you later in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net
Bambiy
Trial GM
Trial GM
Bambiy

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM app   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:34 pm

L2 close >,<
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM app   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Bambiy wrote:
L2 close >,<
L2 I don't want to close this thread Razz
I'm not done with it yet.
Back to top Go down
dence47

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Yes   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 pm

yes it was true i went off to find another server. To be 100% honest with you me and thore quit at the same time because we got borde of the server. And my server owner doesnt care if im off or not if im on 1 time a day its fine with him. I can probaly do 4 hours - ur server 4 - hours my other server. But over the weekend it will probaly be 8 - hours yours 8 - hours mine. But if that doesnt work out I can allways do 1 day here - one day there - one day here - one day there. But i will make time if im choosen.
Back to top Go down
KooKyMuNsTeR

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM app   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

So ur only staying if u get GM?
Back to top Go down
dence47

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: No   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Thats not what I said. But I will spend less time on server unless I get something to do...PvP.....event.......I do not want to make more char....ill make 1 more but it does get boring after so many chars. Im just going to speak out the truth for now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teddy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's GM app   Teddy's GM app Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Teddy's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Legacy :: Applications :: [Open] GM Applications.-
Jump to: