WoW Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A temp forum for Legacy private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare

Gm contest Empty
PostSubject: Gm contest   Gm contest Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm

The contest that is going on right now for the last gm spot is ridiculous... Being a gm isnt about getting people to join ur server. its about helping people in ur server and making the community better. i honestly think that we should have a contest testing our skills.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Overlord

Gm contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm contest   Gm contest Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Like I previously said in Bambiy's application:

It's not my decision, but you have to know that your application will not be declined if you don't recruit any players. We just wanna know if you can help us bringing more players, because this is what we actually need. Also, we're currently trying to make a vote panel, but we need someone who can help us. THIS would be a very good reason to get GM

Anyways, Deity, I'm sorry but JoJo does not want you in the team for now. I know you would be a great GM tho, so if you would like to stay on the server and re-apply later, you're welcome.

I don't know the reason, it's not my decision, but I suggest that when you'll re-make your application, spend alot of time in it. It's now between Thore, Teddy and Bambiy.

We hope you will stay on our server, because you're a very nice guy and we want you on our server.

Really sorry,

Overlord.
Back to top Go down
http://wowlegacy.wow-dynasty.net

Gm contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Legacy :: World of Warcraft :: General WoW Forum-
Jump to: